- Directly report to Head of Training & Quality Control about daily operation, risks, issues in quality checking and assessing to Collection Center. Also providing innovating solutions for call quality, staff’s skill.
· Manage quality control activities which can improve call quality and performance of collection: quality evaluation, problem solving, anti-fraud and other assigned tasks.
· Control, organize tasks of QC staff and their personal development
· Create training material and conduct training bases on need of collection: on-boarding, improvement training, development training
· Create and handle following up after training
· Understand training needs to prepare training plan monthly
· Implement to handle complaints from partner
· Control and present reports to stakeholders regarding to quality result and improvement activities.
· 2-3 years of experience in Quality Control, Training in Collection, Call Center.
· Experience as senior staff, Team leader or Supervisor..
· College graduation and up.
· Fairness, Honesty, Hard-working and challenging mind.
· Skill of problem solving, skills of negotiation.
· Logic thinking, continuous improving mindset.
· Can use MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· English communication.
• Fixed Base salary, allowance (Lunch & others); Motorbike parking support.
• Monthly bonus based on KPI.
• 13th month salary and other benefits as Company’s policies.
• Working time: 40 hour/; good scheme of leave (18 paid leave/year).
• Ensure all Labor benefits (Labor contract, Social insurance, Health insurance, PIT)
• Enjoy in dynamic, young and enthusiastic environment.
• Enjoy training to improve and promotion in career path.
Bấm "NỘP HỒ SƠ" để ứng tuyển
Hồ sơ ứng tuyển chưa được kích hoạt
Hồ sơ của bạn sẽ được gửi đến NTD sau khi được Tìm Việc Nhanh kiểm duyệt
Ban Quản Trị sẽ gửi thông báo tới email của bạn trong 24h
Bạn có muốn tiếp tục nhận thông báo?
Bạn có muốn đăng ký nhận thông báo?