1. Issue all lease documents accurately & timely
2. Provide lease management support for the properties within the Company’s portfolio
3. Be responsible for arrears under account assigned
4. Be responsible for the management of the tenancies which includes lease administration, managing tenancy related issues, compiling occupancy and rental reports and other related lease management functions
5. Collect all money arising from the lease
6. Key in data accurately related to the lease in SAP for rental billing
7. Performs other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or its equivalent
- Good command both of English and Vietnamese writing and speaking skil
- Proficiency with MS Office application, especially Excel
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience in lease management.
- Should be meticulous, diligent, highly organized and have lots of initiatives.
- Include excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
-Attractive salary and bonus
-Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
-Professional, dynamic working environment
Bấm "NỘP HỒ SƠ" để ứng tuyển
Hồ sơ ứng tuyển chưa được kích hoạt
Hồ sơ của bạn sẽ được gửi đến NTD sau khi được Tìm Việc Nhanh kiểm duyệt
Ban Quản Trị sẽ gửi thông báo tới email của bạn trong 24h
Bạn có muốn tiếp tục nhận thông báo?
Bạn có muốn đăng ký nhận thông báo?