Your daily duties will be:
- Traction of issues through Slack, E-mail, Phone, Web.
- Escalation of issues to development team for timely resolution.
- Management of caseload.
- Frequent updates on pending issues/cases.
- Traction of case ageing.
- Daily / Weekly reports to supervisor.
- Provision of documentation.
- SHIFT: rotating shift, taking 1 day off.
+ 1st Shift : From 6:00 to 14:00
+ 2nd Shift : From 14:00 to 22:00
+ 3rd Shift : From 22:00 to 6:00
( 40 hours/week)
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- 1+ year of experience in IT Operations/Service Desk/ IT Support. On the job training will be provided during 1st month.
- Fluent in English – both verbal and written.
- illing to work in night shift/weekends/holidays as needed as this is a 24x7 operation team.
- Managed a diverse and complex scope of support issues directly related to the use, support and implementation of the company’s eCommerce platform.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Have a professional attitude and be capable of dealing with customers from all levels of the organization and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate incident status in a clear, accurate and concise manner.
- Effectively interact with various teams to provide solutions to complex technical issues.
- Able to work under pressure and keep calm in crisis situations.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Share best practices with other team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Bonus points for ITIL certificate
You will receive a competitive rate of pay, a friendly working environment and reward.
Bấm "NỘP HỒ SƠ" để ứng tuyển
Hồ sơ ứng tuyển chưa được kích hoạt
Hồ sơ của bạn sẽ được gửi đến NTD sau khi được Tìm Việc Nhanh kiểm duyệt
Ban Quản Trị sẽ gửi thông báo tới email của bạn trong 24h
Bạn có muốn tiếp tục nhận thông báo?
Bạn có muốn đăng ký nhận thông báo?