Địa chỉ: Đường DC, KCN Bàu Bàng, huyện Bàu Bàng, tỉnh Bình Dương
Quy mô: Trên 500 người
*** Group & Company's Information:
• Starting from textiles and with sixty years of continuous investments and expansions, the Far Eastern Group has achieved vertical and horizontal integrations, and has spanned over 10 major industries including petrochemicals and energy, polyester and synthetic fiber, cement and building materials, retail and department stores, financial services, sea/land transportation, communications and Internet, construction, hotels and philanthropies.
• With a commitment of constantly creating new value for customers and shareholders, the Group has nearly 60,000 highly-qualified, solidly-trained, enthusiastic and dedicated employees in more than 10 countries, including Taiwan, China, Canada, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
• Established in Bau Bang Industrial Park, Binh Duong province on Jun 23th, 2015, Far Eastern Polytex Vietnam (FEPV) is a specialized manufacturing factory of Textiles, Clothing, Polyester, Chemical Fibers, Resins, PET, etc. and the products will be supplied for garment factories and exported to other countries with famous brands like Nike, Adidas, Decathlon, etc.
• With an area of 100ha and second extending will be 120ha more, it’s one of the largest foreign factories invested in Binh Duong. Currently, the Company’s manpower is over 1500 employees including Staff/Engineer, Technicians and Operators.
• FEPV’s business activities always focus on environment preservation and local society development so as to seek human welfare and strengthen harmony between people and natural resources. Far Eastern Polytex Vietnam not only provides the most comprehensive on-the-job trainings and pleasant working environment for the staff but also encourage lifelong learning to broaden knowledge and sharpen skills.